saving folders from disk to pc.

I have a disk of various things from my old pc on a disk, but have no idea
how i can save it onto my pc, can someone please help??

sarahjane wrote:
> I have a disk of various things from my old pc on a disk, but have no
> idea how i can save it onto my pc, can someone please help??

Not REALLY enough information.

Is there some reason you cannot insert the diskette and copy the information
off it?

Or - by "disk" - do you mean you have the hard disk drive from your old
computer and you want the information off of it and onto your new PC? You
can install the old hard drive as a secondary in the new computer.. Or you
could burn CDs/DVDs on the old system./. Or you could use floppy
diskettes.. Or you could use a USB drive of some sort to transfer the
information or you could use a local area network...

--
<- Shenan ->

Sarahjane, what kind of disk? CDR, CDRW, Floppy Disk or Hard Drive?