Recieving video of interested player

Last response: in Video Games
January 8, 2005 5:33:56 PM

Never seen this before..

In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..

Anyone else seen this?

http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 6:37:56 PM

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Never seen this before..
>
> In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
> from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..
>
> Anyone else seen this?
>
> http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif

Yup - but more than often I get them from shite Championship or Division
1 players!

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>> Never seen this before..
>>
>> In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
>> from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior
>> match..
>>
>> Anyone else seen this?
>>
>> http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif
>

> Yup - but more than often I get them from shite Championship or Division
> 1 players!

First time I've ever recieved this kind of approach.. Actually he would
fit quite well into my squad, but my transfer budget is 0 :(
January 8, 2005 9:52:25 PM

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:33:56 +0100, Mikael Schøler
<BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote:

>Never seen this before..
>
>In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
>from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..
>
>Anyone else seen this?
>
>http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif

Yes, I had a manager of a player who sent me videos of his client.

-Nick
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 4:32:30 PM

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
<stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:

>Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :p
>
>Stig Nilsen

They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
had bet on it.

-Nick
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 4:32:31 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
> <stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:
>

>>Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :p
>>
>>Stig Nilsen
>>

> They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
> had bet on it.
>
> -Nick

Well - hopefully they've made at least £500k from the match, and let's
hope they get a televised replay.

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 4:32:31 PM

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 13:32:30 +0200, Nick the Greek
<nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
><stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:
>

>>Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :p
>>
>>Stig Nilsen
>>

>They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
>had bet on it.

The odds where 1-25 for a Man. U. win, 7-1 for the draw and 27-1 for
an Exeter win. I had $50 each on an draw and an EC win seing as
they're my home town team.
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 6:05:04 PM

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
>> <stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:
>>

>>>Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :p
>>>
>>>Stig Nilsen
>>>

>> They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
>> had bet on it.
>>
>> -Nick
>
> Well - hopefully they've made at least £500k from the match, and let's
> hope they get a televised replay.

They have, which is good for the them!
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 6:34:35 PM

"Mikael Schøler" <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Never seen this before..
>
> In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player from
> Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..
>
> Anyone else seen this?
>
> http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif

happens constantly and it's really annoying. I always just send me scount
out and never look at the videos
!