Recieving video of interested player

Never seen this before..

In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..

Anyone else seen this?

http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif
8 answers Last reply
More about recieving video interested player

    Mikael Schøler wrote:
    > Never seen this before..
    >
    > In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
    > from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..
    >
    > Anyone else seen this?
    >
    > http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif

    Yup - but more than often I get them from shite Championship or Division
    1 players!

    --

    I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
    go swimming.

    Toby Briggs wrote:
    > Mikael Schøler wrote:
    >
    >> Never seen this before..
    >>
    >> In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
    >> from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior
    >> match..
    >>
    >> Anyone else seen this?
    >>
    >> http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif
    >

    > Yup - but more than often I get them from shite Championship or Division
    > 1 players!

    First time I've ever recieved this kind of approach.. Actually he would
    fit quite well into my squad, but my transfer budget is 0 :(

    On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:33:56 +0100, Mikael Schøler
    <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote:

    >Never seen this before..
    >
    >In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player
    >from Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..
    >
    >Anyone else seen this?
    >
    >http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif

    Yes, I had a manager of a player who sent me videos of his client.

    -Nick

    On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
    <stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:

    >Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :P
    >
    >Stig Nilsen

    They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
    had bet on it.

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
    > <stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:
    >

    >>Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :P
    >>
    >>Stig Nilsen
    >>

    > They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
    > had bet on it.
    >
    > -Nick

    Well - hopefully they've made at least £500k from the match, and let's
    hope they get a televised replay.

    --

    I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
    go swimming.

    On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 13:32:30 +0200, Nick the Greek
    <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

    >On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
    ><stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:
    >

    >>Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :P
    >>
    >>Stig Nilsen
    >>

    >They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
    >had bet on it.

    The odds where 1-25 for a Man. U. win, 7-1 for the draw and 27-1 for
    an Exeter win. I had $50 each on an draw and an EC win seing as
    they're my home town team.

    "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Nick the Greek wrote:
    >> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:49:06 +0100, "Stig Nilsen"
    >> <stig.nilsen@online.no> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Well, at topclub wouldnt draw at home against Exeter for example :P
    >>>
    >>>Stig Nilsen
    >>>

    >> They wouldn't ? Imagine how much money they could have made if they
    >> had bet on it.
    >>
    >> -Nick
    >
    > Well - hopefully they've made at least £500k from the match, and let's
    > hope they get a televised replay.

    They have, which is good for the them!

    "Mikael Schøler" <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote in message
    > Never seen this before..
    >
    > In my Schalke 04 game I got an approach from Morten Skoubo, a player from
    > Brøndby IF, who sent me a video of his performance in a prior match..
    >
    > Anyone else seen this?
    >
    > http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=video6ea.gif

    happens constantly and it's really annoying. I always just send me scount
    out and never look at the videos

Video Games Performance Video Games