Anyone know when Dell is coming out with new laptop models?

I need to get laptop in the next couple of months and I'm holding off
as long as I can, hoping that the newer generations might be more
appealing.
Does anyone here know when Dell is coming out with new models?
Thanks!
June
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone dell coming laptop models

    "June" <shantip1@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I need to get laptop in the next couple of months and I'm holding off
    > as long as I can, hoping that the newer generations might be more
    > appealing.
    > Does anyone here know when Dell is coming out with new models?
    > Thanks!
    > June

    The latest and greatest will be out exactly 2 weeks after the one you
    finally buy is delivered. Count on it!!

    Tom J

    Tom J wrote:

    > "June" <shantip1@aol.com> wrote in message
    > >I need to get laptop in the next couple of months and I'm holding off
    > > as long as I can, hoping that the newer generations might be more
    > > appealing.
    > > Does anyone here know when Dell is coming out with new models?
    > > Thanks!
    > > June
    >
    > The latest and greatest will be out exactly 2 weeks after the one you
    > finally buy is delivered. Count on it!!

    AND, they'll be cheaper!

    Notan

    don't worry about it. don't buy until you want/need to. but by then
    determine your requirements and do your research on whats out there. scan
    the newsgroup and web for issues with the models you're considering. you
    might want to wait for certain periods when specials are run to save a few
    bucks. but waiting for latest and greatest will result in a long wait
    because there will always be a latest and greatest in the pipeline. just
    resign yourself to the fact that whatever you get will be reclassified as a
    boat anchor in a few years. but as long as it still suits your needs who
    cares?

    good luck.

    June wrote:
    > I need to get laptop in the next couple of months and I'm holding off
    > as long as I can, hoping that the newer generations might be more
    > appealing.
    > Does anyone here know when Dell is coming out with new models?
    > Thanks!
    > June

    Get the Inspiron 9200: it's simply GREAT!!!

    "June" <shantip1@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet
    >I need to get laptop in the next couple of months and I'm holding off
    > as long as I can, hoping that the newer generations might be more
    > appealing.
    > Does anyone here know when Dell is coming out with new models?
    > Thanks!
    > June

    Well i think i wait untill the successor for 8600 comes out i think it
    lacks of usb ports and have a kinda bad reputation for its building
    quality.
    Should want 9200 but its to heavy and lacks the mediabay so no
    snd battery can be fitted (unbeliveable in that big case) my old
    Latitude C810 is much more versitil in that matter.....

    Pelle

    Pelle <krokodilen_31@msn.com> muttered something about:

    > Well i think i wait untill the successor for 8600 comes out i
    > think it lacks of usb ports and have a kinda bad reputation for its
    > building quality.
    > Should want 9200 but its to heavy and lacks the mediabay so no
    > snd battery can be fitted (unbeliveable in that big case) my old
    > Latitude C810 is much more versitil in that matter.....

    You can spec for a second battery on the 9200, so it must fit ;p

Dell Laptops Computers