Access Daytona 2 power supply?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I need to repair the power supply on a Daytona 2 machine. I fixed the
dead fan, which is the root cause of the problem, by accessing it
though the hole made by removing the main power switch plate. There
does not seem to be a good way in from the back and I don't see how to
get in from the top/front. Perhaps the whole lower innards slides out
somehow? How can I access the power supply, which is at the very, very
bottom and back of the game?

P.S. I have no manual...

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

You have to unlock the two locks and remove the two screws that are holding
the seat floor in place. Tilt the seat back to the floor and then remove the
screws that hold the foot panel down in front of the gas and break assys.
Remove the panel and you can get to the power supply.

Matt

<woodcock@SonLightSoftware.com> wrote in message
>I need to repair the power supply on a Daytona 2 machine. I fixed the
> dead fan, which is the root cause of the problem, by accessing it
> though the hole made by removing the main power switch plate. There
> does not seem to be a good way in from the back and I don't see how to
> get in from the top/front. Perhaps the whole lower innards slides out
> somehow? How can I access the power supply, which is at the very, very
> bottom and back of the game?
>
> P.S. I have no manual...

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Daytona 2 online manual here.

As matt said, just remove 2 screws, unlock it, and whole seat and floor tilt
back out of the way.

You can see the hinges on back of seat.

http://www.sauservice.com/manuals/Daytona2dlx_html/day2main.html