Airport Exeme and WEP password

Last response: in Networking
May 7, 2005 1:25:01 AM

I am trying to get my G4 powerbook hooked into my
wireless network. the G4 sees my network, but it asks
for a WEP password. I have nothing like that written
down when I set up my basestation a while back. I know
the Network Key and the basestation password, but none of
those will work.

I have a MN-500 feeding 3 PC's. There is no computer
hardlined into the MN-500. All the PC's are working fine.
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 5:15:02 PM

I am having the exact same problem with my new iMac, it is asking for a
network password, I've called every possible person, and noboday has any
idea...i hope someone sees this and has an answer

!