Airport Exeme and WEP password

I am trying to get my G4 powerbook hooked into my
wireless network. the G4 sees my network, but it asks
for a WEP password. I have nothing like that written
down when I set up my basestation a while back. I know
the Network Key and the basestation password, but none of
those will work.

I have a MN-500 feeding 3 PC's. There is no computer
hardlined into the MN-500. All the PC's are working fine.
1 answer Last reply
More about airport exeme password

    I am having the exact same problem with my new iMac, it is asking for a
    network password, I've called every possible person, and noboday has any
    idea...i hope someone sees this and has an answer

    "Paul B" wrote:

    > I am trying to get my G4 powerbook hooked into my
    > wireless network. the G4 sees my network, but it asks
    > for a WEP password. I have nothing like that written
    > down when I set up my basestation a while back. I know
    > the Network Key and the basestation password, but none of
    > those will work.
    >
    > I have a MN-500 feeding 3 PC's. There is no computer
    > hardlined into the MN-500. All the PC's are working fine.

Routers WEP Networking