Outlook Express

Hello, somehow I have accidently erased the Outlook Express program files in
the folder. Is there anyway that I can reload Outlook Express? I have tried
to download the Windows Pack from the microsoft website however, I will not
allow me to continue because I receive error messages stating that it is not
Windows Logo tested approved. Is there anyway around this? My computer came
with XP, I do not have a CD Rom, I have an online class that I must assign to
and I cannot because the folders cannot be open without Outlook Express!
Heeeelp!
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook express

    If the files were accidentally deleted, then 'explore' your recycle bin and
    restore the deleted files.

    If you have by virtue of a second accident: delete all the files by way of
    emptying your recycle bin, then you should contact your PC vendor and ask
    them what is your best option.

    Typically the have a system restore CD, but that will overwrite your entire
    hard drive. SO make sure that you backup any data before heading down that
    route.

    "Mslibra" wrote:

    > Hello, somehow I have accidently erased the Outlook Express program files in
    > the folder. Is there anyway that I can reload Outlook Express? I have tried
    > to download the Windows Pack from the microsoft website however, I will not
    > allow me to continue because I receive error messages stating that it is not
    > Windows Logo tested approved. Is there anyway around this? My computer came
    > with XP, I do not have a CD Rom, I have an online class that I must assign to
    > and I cannot because the folders cannot be open without Outlook Express!
    > Heeeelp!

    either do what the other person said, or the not windows logo tested thing.
    The second one, all you do is click contiue anyway.

    --
    Ryan-EBK

    "Mslibra" <Mslibra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, somehow I have accidently erased the Outlook Express program files
    > in
    > the folder. Is there anyway that I can reload Outlook Express? I have
    > tried
    > to download the Windows Pack from the microsoft website however, I will
    > not
    > allow me to continue because I receive error messages stating that it is
    > not
    > Windows Logo tested approved. Is there anyway around this? My computer
    > came
    > with XP, I do not have a CD Rom, I have an online class that I must assign
    > and I cannot because the folders cannot be open without Outlook Express!
    > Heeeelp!

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP