oops...deleted installshield somehow

I accidentally deleted Installshield which I am guessing was a program within
XP Pro. Now I can't load any new programs. Jelp.
1 answer Last reply
More about oops deleted installshield somehow

    Try this:
    http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108322
    and install the latest version if possible.

    "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:B4936C09-A2AA-4976-8DE0-BED0D1DE4376@microsoft.com...
    >I accidentally deleted Installshield which I am guessing was a program within
    > XP Pro. Now I can't load any new programs. Jelp.

Support Installshield Microsoft Windows XP