Dialog box disappears

Hi

Has anyone else seen this problem. If I set the task bar to autohide, any
dialog boxes that appears, disappears one second later. It's still there you
just can see it. Therefore if you know what it's asking you, you can still
access it.. This is very very strange.

Thank in advance for any ideas.

BTW, If you stop the task bar from autohiding, then the dialog box's appear
as normal!

--
Iain

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )
--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509