Windows logo recognition

Windows XP Pro does not recognize digital signature for
software from Netgear or U>S>Robotics. How does one get
around this?

If you know the source, tell it to go ahead anyway. We don't support those
product here, so if you have further issues, I'd contact their support
section.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC