Daylight Savings Adjustment Tab Missing

I just noticed my computer (XP Home) didn't change to daylight saving time.
I when to makew sure the box to automatically adjust was checked. To my
surprise the box is missing. Any ideas why, or how to fix?

peter

Double check your time zone, sometimes there are two items for the same zone
(or the same GMT -xx hrs), one with and one without the choice.
There was a similar post elsewhere with someone in the Mountain Time Zone.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"Chris R" <Chris R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just noticed my computer (XP Home) didn't change to daylight saving time.
> I when to makew sure the box to automatically adjust was checked. To my
> surprise the box is missing. Any ideas why, or how to fix?

That was it. I have Central America choosen instead of Central Time Zone.

Thanks,

Chris

"Peter" wrote:

> Double check your time zone, sometimes there are two items for the same zone
> (or the same GMT -xx hrs), one with and one without the choice.
> There was a similar post elsewhere with someone in the Mountain Time Zone.
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> XP Home SP2
> P4 dual HT @ 3.0ghz, 1.0gb RAM, 160gb HD
> "Chris R" <Chris R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I just noticed my computer (XP Home) didn't change to daylight saving time.
> > I when to makew sure the box to automatically adjust was checked. To my
> > surprise the box is missing. Any ideas why, or how to fix?

peter

Thought so!