Outlook Express Icon Query

When I R-click START menu, L-click properties, click customize - the bottom
portion "Show on Start Menu" I see 2 drop down windows. Top says Internet
Explorer - with the typical icon. The second drop down window shows Outlook
Express but with no icon. How do I get the icon to display?
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express icon query

    Hi,

    Try this:

    1. Create a System Restore point
    2. Download and install Tweak UI PowerToy from here: (needs atleast XP SP1)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe
    3. Under "Repair", select "Rebuild icons" and click "Repair now"

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "jimrx4" <jimrx4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > When I R-click START menu, L-click properties, click customize - the
    > bottom portion "Show on Start Menu" I see 2 drop down windows. Top says
    > Internet Explorer - with the typical icon. The second drop down window
    > shows Outlook Express but with no icon. How do I get the icon to display?

Outlook Express Start Menu Windows XP