Outlook Express Icon Query

When I R-click START menu, L-click properties, click customize - the bottom
portion "Show on Start Menu" I see 2 drop down windows. Top says Internet
Explorer - with the typical icon. The second drop down window shows Outlook
Express but with no icon. How do I get the icon to display?

Hi,

Try this:

1. Create a System Restore point
2. Download and install Tweak UI PowerToy from here: (needs atleast XP SP1)
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe
3. Under "Repair", select "Rebuild icons" and click "Repair now"

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User