Assign file formats to a specific device

I forgot how to assign certain file formats (*mpeg, *.avi, *.dvd) to play by
default in the Windows Media Player. Can someone tell me?
--
Love & Peace!

Wolf

WMP | Tools | Options | File Types tab

Open WMP HELP and look at these topics...

Setting file type options

Supported file types

To change the file types the Player plays automatically

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User