Galaxian PCB repair

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Anyone in Michigan, about right in between Lansing and Battle Creek,
repair Galaxian PCB's? I have 2 that need repaired.

I also have a Q*bert PCB that needs repair.

And by any chance would you repair Omega Race boards also?

-Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Im in New Baltimore Mi,

"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone in Michigan, about right in between Lansing and Battle Creek,
> repair Galaxian PCB's? I have 2 that need repaired.
>
> I also have a Q*bert PCB that needs repair.
>
> And by any chance would you repair Omega Race boards also?
>
> -Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Does this mean you repair boards?

I still need some Omega Race boards repaired.

What else boards do you repair?

Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes Total Est. Distance: 138.87 miles

-Tim