WTB: BattleZone Joystick grips

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I am looking for the plastic grips for the left non-fire button
joystick......Thanks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

>I am looking for the plastic grips for the left non-fire >button joystick......Thanks

FYI- they are the same- right and left. The left uses a small insert
between the grips to fill the hole. Either side will work.

(I have some, but I need to get all my projects going first)

Kirb