Euro League Test game half season tables

Greets

I decided to test the game for a bit in between "real games". So I added
myself as unemployed and have gone on holiday, just to see how the leagues
pan out. So this is the January reports

Prem:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc52/_PremJan.JPG

Championship:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc79/_ChampJan.JPG

League 1
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc50/_L1Jan.JPG

League 2
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc44/_L2Jan.JPG

Conference
http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc20/_ConfJan.JPG

ConfNorth
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc79/_ConfNJan.JPG

ConfSouth
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc24/_ConfSJan.JPG

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers
1 answer Last reply

    Prem:
    http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc34/9f7_Prem.JPG

    Champ:
    http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc34/a8d_Champ.JPG

    League 1:
    http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc98/764_L1.JPG

    League 2:
    http://www.imagevenue.com/loc38/3e1_L2.JPG

    Conf:
    http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc3/a85_Conf.JPG

    Conf North:
    http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc69/55f_ConfN.JPG

    Conf South:
    http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc30/bb7_ConfS.JPG

    Rich and I have started an online game with this db. I'm S-Pulse and Rich
    is Uwara Reds, both in the Conference South.
    Both clubs start with no players, so it was a mad scramble at the begining
    to get some players in ;-)

    I shall run at least 1 more season of the test game with myself on holiday,
    just to see if there are any glaring errors.

    The db does seem, so far, to be better suited to online games, as there were
    a lot of sackings in the first season. Could make online/LAN/hotseat games
    interesting ;-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --