Closed

lost photos

I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I then
moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or email
them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
anyway I can get them back?
4 answers Last reply
More about lost photos

    Try downloading and running a program called "PC INPECTOR FILE RECOVERY" the
    program is free and you should be able to find it if you do a google search.

    "dawn" wrote:

    > I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I then
    > moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
    > the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
    > share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or email
    > them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
    > anyway I can get them back?

    Dawn

    You have been given info on a program that may recover your photos.. did you
    erase them off of your camera after the initial download?..

    Also, a tip for you.. when moving files around, use the copy function first
    and check that the copies work ok in the new location and are still in a
    recoverable format..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "dawn" <dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I
    >then
    > moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
    > the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
    > share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or
    > email
    > them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
    > anyway I can get them back?

    simple. use the kodak easyshare transfer and transfer and copy onto it FROM
    THE CAMERA not from your computer! :) Hope this helped you. ;)

    --
    Ryan-EBK

    "dawn" <dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I
    >then
    > moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
    > the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
    > share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or
    > email
    > them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
    > anyway I can get them back?

  4. This topic has been closed by Pyree

Windows XP