Closed

lost photos

Tags:
  • Windows XP
April 4, 2005 4:25:03 PM

I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I then
moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or email
them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
anyway I can get them back?

More about : lost photos

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 4:51:04 PM

Try downloading and running a program called "PC INPECTOR FILE RECOVERY" the
program is free and you should be able to find it if you do a google search.

"dawn" wrote:

> I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I then
> moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
> the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
> share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or email
> them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
> anyway I can get them back?

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 8:57:22 PM

Dawn

You have been given info on a program that may recover your photos.. did you
erase them off of your camera after the initial download?..

Also, a tip for you.. when moving files around, use the copy function first
and check that the copies work ok in the new location and are still in a
recoverable format..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"dawn" <dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I
>then
> moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
> the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
> share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or
> email
> them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
> anyway I can get them back?

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 11:41:31 PM

simple. use the kodak easyshare transfer and transfer and copy onto it FROM
THE CAMERA not from your computer! :)  Hope this helped you. ;)

--
Ryan-EBK

"dawn" <dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had downloaded some photos from my honeymoon from my digital camera. I
>then
> moved them to a folder in the share drive, then tried to move them back to
> the Kodak easy share program. Now, although the pictures show up on easy
> share, it says they cant find them in the file when I try to print or
> email
> them for printing. They also are no longer in the share folder. Is there
> anyway I can get them back?

December 11, 2011 4:55:34 AM

This topic has been closed by Pyree
!