sending pictures via hotmail

caz

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2004

i am trying to send a folder saved in my pictures to hotmail but everytime i
click on send via email on my pictures it comes back with cannot find server
etc can anyone tell me how to send them please i am getting well fed up with
it now been trying for last couple of hours please please help!!!! thanks

how are you trying to send this picture from hotmail, using attachments
?

--
Mrinal_sher
Mrinal_sher's Profile: 1524

See if this applies:

mailto: link does not work with Hotmail as the default mail client ?:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/hmposturl.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User