passwords

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Really simple, probably. I regularly need to access an industry website. On
my laptop, when I click the Favorites for the site a box pops up with my
username and password already saved, I don't have to enter the information
over and over again. On my home desktop, a Compaq circa 2003, it won't save
my username and password, even if I check the box that asks if I want to save
the info (remember me). It's a pain, how to I set my home desktop so I can
enter my username and password ONCE and have the damn thing saved? I don't
chat, I don't public forum, I doubt if I'll find my way back here so somebody
with an answer please email me rdemarsh@yahoo.com, OK?
--
Rick

Open IE, tools, options, Content Tab Clear, then turn off AutoComplete Restart Windows, and turn it back on. You will lose all saved
passwords.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509