I accidentally deleted Windows Installer

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I have windows xp pro and I accidentally deleted Windows installer in some
way. It is no longer on my computer and I have tried every step to every
problem solver on here. I need a new copy of this program and I cannot find
one anywhere. All the files are for earlier versions of windows because XP
comes with the installer. Well like I said I removed it from my computer and
do not know what to do. Please help

ryry

www.google.com !!!! duh. then search for the windows thing. i dont even need
to think about that one. everybody else here needs to step aside and let the
experts go. i dont need to be an expert to be an expert they say. if you
want to fake being a geek, at least be good at it! (no offense ok? he is
drunk....the brackets are PIZZAMAN)

--
RYRY