Monitor price check?

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
July 28, 2005 5:37:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

What would a fair asking price be on a working Wells Gardner 25K7193
with no burn-in?

More about : monitor price check

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 28, 2005 9:32:32 PM

Pat Danis wrote:
> $275-300 if picture is good with rebuilt chassis. That's about what I
> get for them. Much more than that and they can buy a new one from
> Betson. I can usually get this price because the tubes in them tend to
> go bad and they are somewhat hard to come by around here in used
> condition. (Dallas)
>
> Pat D.
>
> richblacksmith@adelphia.net wrote:
> > What would a fair asking price be on a working Wells Gardner 25K7193
> > with no burn-in?

what about a good picture, but the chasis has not been rebuilt? And
what do you mean by rebuilt? New cap kit? >
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 28, 2005 9:36:13 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

If I opt to sell mine, ebay or newsgroup?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 28, 2005 11:24:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

$275-300 if picture is good with rebuilt chassis. That's about what I
get for them. Much more than that and they can buy a new one from
Betson. I can usually get this price because the tubes in them tend to
go bad and they are somewhat hard to come by around here in used
condition. (Dallas)

Pat D.

richblacksmith@adelphia.net wrote:
> What would a fair asking price be on a working Wells Gardner 25K7193
> with no burn-in?

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 29, 2005 12:17:37 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Thanks for the info Pat. Very much appreciated.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 29, 2005 2:11:59 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Yes, cap kit and whatever else it needs to make wsure it is operating
correctly. EBay will not get you what you want as people have to pay
shipping and that is a heavy monitor.

A used, untouched but working monitor like that I would guess sells for
about $175 as is. Newsgroups are your best bet and hope for a local pickup.

Just my opinion. I guess it depends on the local market.

!