Monitor price check?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

What would a fair asking price be on a working Wells Gardner 25K7193
with no burn-in?
5 answers Last reply
More about monitor price check
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Pat Danis wrote:
    > $275-300 if picture is good with rebuilt chassis. That's about what I
    > get for them. Much more than that and they can buy a new one from
    > Betson. I can usually get this price because the tubes in them tend to
    > go bad and they are somewhat hard to come by around here in used
    > condition. (Dallas)
    >
    > Pat D.
    >
    > richblacksmith@adelphia.net wrote:
    > > What would a fair asking price be on a working Wells Gardner 25K7193
    > > with no burn-in?

    what about a good picture, but the chasis has not been rebuilt? And
    what do you mean by rebuilt? New cap kit? >
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    If I opt to sell mine, ebay or newsgroup?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    $275-300 if picture is good with rebuilt chassis. That's about what I
    get for them. Much more than that and they can buy a new one from
    Betson. I can usually get this price because the tubes in them tend to
    go bad and they are somewhat hard to come by around here in used
    condition. (Dallas)

    Pat D.

    richblacksmith@adelphia.net wrote:
    > What would a fair asking price be on a working Wells Gardner 25K7193
    > with no burn-in?

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Thanks for the info Pat. Very much appreciated.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Yes, cap kit and whatever else it needs to make wsure it is operating
    correctly. EBay will not get you what you want as people have to pay
    shipping and that is a heavy monitor.

    A used, untouched but working monitor like that I would guess sells for
    about $175 as is. Newsgroups are your best bet and hope for a local pickup.

    Just my opinion. I guess it depends on the local market.

    Pat D.

    richblacksmith@adelphia.net wrote:
    > If I opt to sell mine, ebay or newsgroup?

Games Video Monitors Video Games Product