corrupt file

i got a corrupt file which i don't know how to locate,it tells me the name of
it but how do i finf it to get rid of it?
please help

=?Utf-8?B?amFja2lla2lyaw==?= rambled on in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

> i got a corrupt file which i don't know how to locate,it tells me the name
of
> it but how do i finf it to get rid of it?
> please help

Click on start run and type in sfc /scannow then click ok, have your xp cd
handy.