  • Cable
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 30, 2005 7:20:37 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I find myself in need of a Hang-On upright brake cable... New or used in
good condition. If you have a spare or know of someplace that sells them
please let me know.

Please be sure to include "USENET" in the subject when replying by e-mail to
avoid the spam filter.

More about : wtb hang brake cable

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 7:20:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Small engine shop, or motor cycle shop should have one the same size. That
is where I got them when I operated a sit down hang on in my arcade. LTG :)

<grueinthebox@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I find myself in need of a Hang-On upright brake cable... New or used in
> good condition. If you have a spare or know of someplace that sells them
> please let me know.
>
> Please be sure to include "USENET" in the subject when replying by e-mail
> avoid the spam filter.

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 7:20:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I was going to suggest the same thing. You may not appreciate what you
might have to pay for it (but when does anyone on RGVAC appreciate
prive/value?)

The point is if it is for home usage, and you prelube the cable before
you resheath and install it it should still be working fine after three
generations of your kids are dead and gone. So it's worth it.

- Matt
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 7:20:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

grueinthebox@yahoo.com wrote:
> I find myself in need of a Hang-On upright brake cable... New or used in
> good condition. If you have a spare or know of someplace that sells them
> please let me know.
>
> Please be sure to include "USENET" in the subject when replying by e-mail to
> avoid the spam filter.

I have one or two NOS. Drop me an email if you still need one.

-Stephen
!