WTB - 3-4 player Cabinet in Dayton Ohio area

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I am looking for an empty but in nice shape 3-4 player cabinet in the Dayton
OH area. Prefer something that is a 19" monitor since thats the size I have
to put in it. This is for a Mame unit basically I am looking for a unit
with a control panel on it that will be big enough for 2 sticks 6 buttons
each, 1 spinner, 1 track ball, player 1-2 buttons, and 1-3 more buttons
also.

If you have anything drop me an email at dpeeples AT woh.rr.com with info,
location, price, pics if possible.

Thanks.

Dave

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

If you found a Gauntlet cab, that wold do the trick!

TRENDING THREADS