Wanted: Carnevil Manual

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I am looking for a carnevil manual. Can be a scan for somewhere on the
web as I cannot seem to find one! Please let me know if anyone has one
or a website that does.
Thanks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

You got mail
And a manual.

Steve Lewinsky wrote:
> You got mail
> And a manual.
>

> "canadian" <classicarcade@rogers.com> wrote in message
> >I am looking for a carnevil manual. Can be a scan for somewhere on the
> > web as I cannot seem to find one! Please let me know if anyone has one
> > or a website that does.
> > Thanks

Thanks but I actually am looking for the 'Carnevil' manual not
"carnival". Any chance you have that one? All I really need is the dip
switch settings.
Thanks