FS: Sega Out Run, Turbo OutRun, and Enduro Racer PCB Boards

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

FS: Sega Out Run, Turbo OutRun, and Enduro Racer PCB Boards

Price:

$65 (Shipped) for OutRun (2 boardset)
$105 (Shipped) for Turbo OutRun (2 Boardset)
$65 (Shipped) for Enduro Racer (4 boardset)

orangeforce@comcast.net

The Enduro Racer and Turbo OutRun have repairs tags from Mountain Coin
Op in Portland, OR dated 03/02. Boards are sold as untested and I know
this sell for $$$ on ebay but hopefully someone can use them from
here.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I'm interested in that Enduro Racer pcb set.. ( mine's gone on the blink.. )
and I wouldn't mind a backup set..

Is it complete ??

Will you ship to Australia ?

- Chris.