install second video card

vance

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

i wont to install a second video card on my computer and iam have trouble
running the video card i installed a diamond multi media video card on to my
computer and plug my main monitior into it it starts up fine and then the
monitior goes black at the sign in on my windows xp plz tell me what 2 do to
correct this prob thank u

Rightclick the desk, Properties, settings tab, select the monitor icon, and put a check in the box to 'extend the desktop to this
monitor'

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509