Can't install wireless network on windows XP media edition

Please help. I just upgraded to a new computer and have
an MN-500 wireless base station. I can't even install
the software, nor can I find any updates of support for
these items. Thanks

Downloads for Microsoft's Broadband Networking products are available here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"alexm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help. I just upgraded to a new computer and have
> an MN-500 wireless base station. I can't even install
> the software, nor can I find any updates of support for
> these items. Thanks

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You will get a popup window telling you it's not compatable with your
version of windows. Continue with the instllation. The incompatability
refers to the fonts used in the Network Utility.