Dual monitor problem

April 5, 2005 4:56:02 PM

I have just done a clean reinstall & am having a problem with the setup of
my dual monitors. Both are working OK. If I click the identify I get the 2
correctly labeled 1 & 2 with 1 being left & 2 being right. The problem is
that the desktop icons are on 2 as well as the taskbar. How do I change
this so that thes items are on monitor 1?

Thanks in advance

More about : dual monitor problem

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 4:56:03 PM