Dual monitor problem

I have just done a clean reinstall & am having a problem with the setup of
my dual monitors. Both are working OK. If I click the identify I get the 2
correctly labeled 1 & 2 with 1 being left & 2 being right. The problem is
that the desktop icons are on 2 as well as the taskbar. How do I change
this so that thes items are on monitor 1?

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about dual monitor problem

    dragNdrop

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Paul Gregory" <pgregory99@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:uCKWKvZOFHA.3388@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    >I have just done a clean reinstall & am having a problem with the setup of my dual monitors. Both are working OK. If I click the
    >identify I get the 2 correctly labeled 1 & 2 with 1 being left & 2 being right. The problem is that the desktop icons are on 2 as
    >well as the taskbar. How do I change this so that thes items are on monitor 1?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

Dual Monitors Clean Install Microsoft Windows XP