  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2005 6:34:39 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

What would be a fair price for an nice quality Exidy Cheyenne or Combat.
Nice cabinet, nice artwork, nice control panel, nice monitor, etc. etc.

P.S. If you have one for sale LMK with price

Prefeably near NC will will consider pilot air.

Conatct me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

More about : fair price exidy cheyenne combat

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 10:49:59 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

$350-450

I have a non-working Showdown (Exidy 440) pcb available for $20+ shipping if
anyone needs one.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

!