Recovering doccument on word

I typed a letter and I forgot to save it and now it is gone. Is there any way
I can get the letter back? Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about recovering doccument word

    Quite often you will find the content of your document in a .tmp file in
    your temp folder. Start > Run > type %temp% > Click ok. Open files that have
    the same date and time roughly to when you typed the letter.

    Alternativly try an application such as http://www.recovermyfiles.com/ it
    may be able to retreive your data.

    --
    Regards

    Greg Palmer
    MS-MVP Windows (Shell/User)

    "J" <J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I typed a letter and I forgot to save it and now it is gone. Is there any
    >way
    > I can get the letter back? Please help.

Support Microsoft Windows XP