Recovering doccument on word

I typed a letter and I forgot to save it and now it is gone. Is there any way
I can get the letter back? Please help.

Quite often you will find the content of your document in a .tmp file in
your temp folder. Start > Run > type %temp% > Click ok. Open files that have
the same date and time roughly to when you typed the letter.

Alternativly try an application such as http://www.recovermyfiles.com/ it
may be able to retreive your data.

--
Regards