Recovering letter on word

April 5, 2005 2:17:02 AM

I typed a letter on microsoft word, and forgot to save it and now it is gone.
Is there any way I can get it back? Please help asap. Thank you.

More about : recovering letter word

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 12:25:49 PM

Quite often you will find the content of your document in a .tmp file in
your temp folder. Start > Run > type %temp% > Click ok. Open files that have
the same date and time roughly to when you typed the letter.

Alternativly try an application such as http://www.recovermyfiles.com/ it
may be able to retreive your data.

--
Regards