Disapointed with ClassicArcadeGrafix

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hey all,
I just got a repro Marquee for my Crazy Climber Trimline and I am very
disappointed with www.ClassicArcadeGrafix.com not because of the quality as
a matter of fact the quality is very very good for inkjet, However they
rolled the Marquee up and stuffed it in a very small shipping box which
caused the plastic film that covers the marquee to bubble where it was
rolled tightly. Has anyone else got a marquee rolled up from them? I mean
come on we pay for shipping why do they not ship it flat? I am sending it
back and asking for a replacement and will ask them to ship it flat, but now
it is costing me more money and time when all they had to do was ship it the
correct way the first time and I would have been very happy..........

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

they can keep redesigning their website all they want but the quality
and the customer service just isn't what it should be.
mamemarquees.com does a much better job and will print repros even if
you can't find them on the site.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

DO NOT send it back.

E-mail them and explain your concern. Let them know that you would
expect it packaged it different.

Don't say flat, they will fold up a box flat and put it in it. Then
you will receive a bent item.

Have them double box it, or put in a rectangular box.

They will replace it without you needing to send the one you received
back.

They want you satisfied.

It has happened to me twice and I would by from them again.

This is the reply I got when I received a folded box with a Mortal
Kombat CPO in it, with the same fold:

"We will send out a replacement, our shipper decides how to package
each item
and tries to ship as much flat as possible but cpo's should usually be
shipped in a larger box, sideart is in a large tube or long box."

E-mail them before you do anything.

-Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have had to have them replace a Galaxian CPO along with a Mortal
Kombat, and only the first time did he want me to return the CPO. The
packaging was all f..ked up, so he told me to forget it and shipped out
another.

I thought the quality was great also and I love the fact that you can
have their stuff sized to the exact size that you need.

I'm sure they will make you a satisfied customer, at least they
satisfied me.

-Tim

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.video.arcade.collecting/browse_thread/thread/bdfc71b0b3726cf6/4fd8fbad65dd4ef4?lnk=st&q=&rnum=15&hl=en#4fd8fbad65dd4ef4

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Tim,
Thanks for the advice. I will try that and just for the record I want
everyone to know that I am very impressed with the quality it was just the
packing that damaged the marquee....John

"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> DO NOT send it back.
>
> E-mail them and explain your concern. Let them know that you would
> expect it packaged it different.
>
> Don't say flat, they will fold up a box flat and put it in it. Then
> you will receive a bent item.
>
> Have them double box it, or put in a rectangular box.
>
> They will replace it without you needing to send the one you received
> back.
>
> They want you satisfied.
>
> It has happened to me twice and I would by from them again.
>
> This is the reply I got when I received a folded box with a Mortal
> Kombat CPO in it, with the same fold:
>

> "We will send out a replacement, our shipper decides how to package
> each item
> and tries to ship as much flat as possible but cpo's should usually be
> shipped in a larger box, sideart is in a large tube or long box."
>
> E-mail them before you do anything.
>
> -Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

john.. you send out that monitor bezel for this yet? i'm ready to get to
tracing.

keith.

"John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Tim,
> Thanks for the advice. I will try that and just for the record I want
> everyone to know that I am very impressed with the quality it was just the
> packing that damaged the marquee....John
>
> "mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> DO NOT send it back.
>>
>> E-mail them and explain your concern. Let them know that you would
>> expect it packaged it different.
>>
>> Don't say flat, they will fold up a box flat and put it in it. Then
>> you will receive a bent item.
>>
>> Have them double box it, or put in a rectangular box.
>>
>> They will replace it without you needing to send the one you received
>> back.
>>
>> They want you satisfied.
>>
>> It has happened to me twice and I would by from them again.
>>
>> This is the reply I got when I received a folded box with a Mortal
>> Kombat CPO in it, with the same fold:
>>

>> "We will send out a replacement, our shipper decides how to package
>> each item
>> and tries to ship as much flat as possible but cpo's should usually be
>> shipped in a larger box, sideart is in a large tube or long box."
>>
>> E-mail them before you do anything.
>>
>> -Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I recently purchased Galaxian kickplate, it was packed well and looks
great. Based on this I have ordered the full sheet sideart.
Rich Harkoff
Green bay

Luke

Distinguished
May 24, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I just got a marquee from them and it came out fine even though it was
rolled up. They do some very nice work.