HELP! deleted files and now they aren't 'synchronised!'

I have somehow managed to delete ALL my music and the folder. have since
created a new one on the start menu but can't change the icon to have the
music icon - can anyone help? also the music folder in my documents and on my
start menu are not synchronised!e.g if i put a new music file in one of the
folders it does not automatically transfer it to the other unlike my photos
folder. how do i rectify this?

Did you create the new My Music folder within your account "My Documents"
folder, where it should be by default?

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

If you knew half as much as you think you know,