Windows XP Pro SP2 quit working. I can start a new dialup wizard and all
looks well, but it fails to connect to known good dialup servers.
Any ideas? Thanks. /Howard

Have you recently been infected with or removed any malware? Follow the
advice in http://www.palmersoft.co.uk/main.asp?content=malwarefaq

In the other Steps section there are 2 utilities that you should run,
however I would recommend following the whole article where possible.

--
Regards

Greg Palmer
MS-MVP Windows (Shell/User)