Parting out Dual Road Riot Sit down.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Unit is working. I have extra parts around. let me know what you need and
we'll figure it out. I am keeping the monitors and seats for myself.
Everything else is up for sale.

Thanks,
Brian Emmel

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hey Brian . . .
Do you have the steering wheel shaker units on your machine?

Thanks,
Kevin Mullins
kevinmullins@mcloudteleco.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

yup.. I think I even have a spare steering wheel with a shaker in it..

Brian Emmel