Help ID these parts, then anyone need these parts?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

"Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> The first one is from some sort of rotary joystick... Any ideas?
>
> The second is a display from???
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/nomonothing
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Brian

First one looks like an Ikari Warriors type joystick, and the second looks
like a Gottlieb display but I really don't know.

Shatter Proof wrote:
> The first one is from some sort of rotary joystick... Any ideas?
>
> The second is a display from???
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/nomonothing
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Brian

The 10 digit display looks like it came from a PLC controller.
The 12 point/way rotary control could be from a vid but just doesn't
look tough enough.

Brian Ray

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

It is a bit of a stretch to say that the display was part of a PLC, but
it COULD have been for an industrial application perhaps. But it just
as easily could have been for commercial/retail/point-of-sale/etc. just
as easily.. The other part just looks like a selector switch
mechanism. I can't see how it could be part of a joystick, and I agree
it isn't designed to be pushed very hard or switched very often!

TRENDING THREADS