lee

My laptop uses the MN-720 card. I have two laptops with
the same card and the base station. When I have both
laptops up, I continually get an error message that there
is an IP address conflict for the same IP address. The IP
address is automatically assigned by DCHP. I've attempted
to change the IP address (last three digits) but then the
base station won't recognize the adapter. Any help?

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a IP conflict in assigned IP addresses? Bring
the laptops on one at a time and look in the base station
log to see the last assigned address. What are the
addresses assigned to the laptops. Look at the base
station home page and see all other devices on the
network and their IP address.
Was the IP address you assigned to the laptop inside or
outside of the DHCP range?