Task manager window and Msconfig.exe

I have had some major internet problems, so i'm try to get my computer back
on track but for some reason my task manager flash up then disappears
straight away and this is the same when in try and run Msconfig.exe to sort
out my auto start programmes. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager window msconfig

    Hi Jim,

    This is usually caused by malware / viruses. Try Trend Micro's Sysclean
    package (free), it's capable of eliminating keyloggers, trojans etc. Full
    instructions at:

    Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedure:

    Trend Micro Sysclean package
    http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=10820

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Jim Smith" <JimSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have had some major internet problems, so i'm try to get my computer back
    > on track but for some reason my task manager flash up then disappears
    > straight away and this is the same when in try and run Msconfig.exe to
    > sort
    > out my auto start programmes. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?

Task Manager Msconfig Windows XP