Task manager window and Msconfig.exe

I have had some major internet problems, so i'm try to get my computer back
on track but for some reason my task manager flash up then disappears
straight away and this is the same when in try and run Msconfig.exe to sort
out my auto start programmes. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?

Hi Jim,

This is usually caused by malware / viruses. Try Trend Micro's Sysclean
package (free), it's capable of eliminating keyloggers, trojans etc. Full
instructions at:

Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedure:

Trend Micro Sysclean package
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=10820

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Jim Smith" <JimSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have had some major internet problems, so i'm try to get my computer back
> on track but for some reason my task manager flash up then disappears
> straight away and this is the same when in try and run Msconfig.exe to
> sort
> out my auto start programmes. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?

TRENDING THREADS