TONS OF TOKENS - ORLANDO AREA

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I am in the Orlando area .. a token collector and so I buy huge token lots
and sometimes I end up with TONS of multiple tokens. I am not sure how many
I have left, just sold 100 Rocky's tokens on ebay. I was just wondering if
people who go to game arcades are interested in hearing what kinds of huge
multiple tokens I have when I get them. I save chuckie cheese for my
grandkids .. but I have a bazillion others like the Rocky's and others -
same size, 22mm - that say No Cash Value in brass colored or white medals.

--
Diane

you can email me if you are interested in orlando area tokens or the NCV
ones
tokensandmedals at yahoo dot com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

..900 seem to get top buck on ebay

i think the rocky are .880

my coin mechs take anything from nickels to chuck e cheese on my mame
machine

my pachislo jap slot takes the chuck e cheese tokens