Need HELP with "x" for my images!

I am using word to save a newsletter as a web page. It looks great, with all
pictures there when saved, but when I send it to anyone, the pictures are
only there with little "x" in the corner of the box. How do I fix this?

Bud

"TracyH" <TracyH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using word to save a newsletter as a web page. It looks great, with
>all
> pictures there when saved, but when I send it to anyone, the pictures are
> only there with little "x" in the corner of the box. How do I fix this?

Well, think about it. You're sending someone a web page and the pictures for
that web page are on your computer. How can they load the pictures from your
computer? You would need to publish the web page before sending it or send
it as a doc file.

well duh! thank you bud, finally after hours, you fixed it in two seconds.
I'm an idiot, but at least it is readable now!
Tracy