Do players get knackered more and quicker in FM2005 than in previous
incarnations or have I just got an unhealthy squad?

Andy W wrote:
> Do players get knackered more and quicker in FM2005 than in previous
> incarnations or have I just got an unhealthy squad?

I think they do but it'so only realistic - previously you could play a
player in every game in every comp and he'd still be 100%

"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Andy W wrote:
> > Do players get knackered more and quicker in FM2005 than in previous
> > incarnations or have I just got an unhealthy squad?
> >

> I think they do but it'so only realistic - previously you could play a
> player in every game in every comp and he'd still be 100%

In CM4 I frequently get messages from trainers saying a player needs a
rest. Some players get exhausted and percentages for fitness drop
considerably.

Cullen Skink wrote:
> "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>Andy W wrote:
>>
>>>Do players get knackered more and quicker in FM2005 than in previous
>>>incarnations or have I just got an unhealthy squad?
>>>

>>I think they do but it'so only realistic - previously you could play a
>>player in every game in every comp and he'd still be 100%
>

> In CM4 I frequently get messages from trainers saying a player needs a
> rest. Some players get exhausted and percentages for fitness drop
> considerably.

Well TBH I can't remember CM4 too well, but certainly FM feels more
realistic for me

> Cullen Skink wrote:
> > "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> >>I think they do but it'so only realistic - previously you could play
> >>player in every game in every comp and he'd still be 100%
> >

> > In CM4 I frequently get messages from trainers saying a player needs
> > rest. Some players get exhausted and percentages for fitness drop
> > considerably.
> >

> Well TBH I can't remember CM4 too well, but certainly FM feels more
> realistic for me

How does the game compare to the last CM game you played? I find the

Cullen Skink wrote:
> "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>Cullen Skink wrote:
>>
>>>"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

>>>In CM4 I frequently get messages from trainers saying a player needs

>>>rest. Some players get exhausted and percentages for fitness drop
>>>considerably.
>>>

>>Well TBH I can't remember CM4 too well, but certainly FM feels more
>>realistic for me
>

> How does the game compare to the last CM game you played? I find the

Absolutely slaughters 0304, which absolutely slaughtered CM4...
Honestly, There is no excuse whatsoever for playing CM4 when you could
have FM (or even 0304 or 0102 for that matter)

> Cullen Skink wrote:
> > "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> >>Well TBH I can't remember CM4 too well, but certainly FM feels more
> >>realistic for me
> >

> > How does the game compare to the last CM game you played? I find the
FM?

> Absolutely slaughters 0304, which absolutely slaughtered CM4...
> Honestly, There is no excuse whatsoever for playing CM4 when you could
> have FM (or even 0304 or 0102 for that matter)

Cheers. Will check out 03/04 I think. Woolworths has it for £9.99

Cullen Skink wrote:
> "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>Cullen Skink wrote:
>>
>>>"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> message

> previous

> play

>>>How does the game compare to the last CM game you played? I find the
>
> FM?
>

>>Absolutely slaughters 0304, which absolutely slaughtered CM4...
>>Honestly, There is no excuse whatsoever for playing CM4 when you could
>>have FM (or even 0304 or 0102 for that matter)
>

> Cheers. Will check out 03/04 I think. Woolworths has it for £9.99

Go for FM you won't regret it..

> Cullen Skink wrote:
> > "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> > message

> > previous

> > play

> > FM?
> >

> >>Absolutely slaughters 0304, which absolutely slaughtered CM4...
> >>Honestly, There is no excuse whatsoever for playing CM4 when you
could
> >>have FM (or even 0304 or 0102 for that matter)
> >

> > Cheers. Will check out 03/04 I think. Woolworths has it for £9.99
> >

> Go for FM you won't regret it..

I will when it's down to £9.99 :)

Cullen Skink wrote:
> "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>> Cullen Skink wrote:
>>> "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in
>>> message news:41E6843E.8080909@SPAM_yahoo.com.au...

>>> message

>>> previous

>>> play

>>> FM?

>>> Cheers. Will check out 03/04 I think. Woolworths has it for £9.99
>>>

>> Go for FM you won't regret it..
>
> I will when it's down to £9.99 :)

17.99 isn't too bad.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

"Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Cullen Skink wrote:
> > "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> >> Go for FM you won't regret it..
> >
> > I will when it's down to £9.99 :)
>
> 17.99 isn't too bad.

It's excellent but bought a few games recently...

Cullen Skink wrote:
> "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>Cullen Skink wrote:
>>
>>>"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> message

>>>message

>>>previous

>>>play

> needs

> the

>>>FM?

> could

>>>Cheers. Will check out 03/04 I think. Woolworths has it for £9.99
>>>

>>Go for FM you won't regret it..
>

> I will when it's down to £9.99 :)

Tightarse. You can always come to Aus for a while and save 66p to the pound

> Cullen Skink wrote:
> > "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> > message

> > needs

> > the

> > could

> >>Go for FM you won't regret it..
> >

> > I will when it's down to £9.99 :)
> >

> Tightarse. You can always come to Aus for a while and save 66p to the
pound

Nothing to do with being tight, it's to do with not having the money.

Cullen Skink wrote:

> Nothing to do with being tight, it's to do with not having the money.

Shouldn't then your screen name be Cullen Skint?

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote in
message news:41EFB8EB.D1280E58@netvigator.com...
> Cullen Skink wrote:
>
> > Nothing to do with being tight, it's to do with not having the money.
>
> Shouldn't then your screen name be Cullen Skint?

I see what you did there.