took my pc to pc world a while ago for check up. all was ok till i went to
use dvd drive recently. i cant find any back up discs, is there any way i can
locate the driver for the drive without the disc?

driverguide.com

username: drivers
pw: all

"smudgersplace" wrote:

> took my pc to pc world a while ago for check up. all was ok till i went to
> use dvd drive recently. i cant find any back up discs, is there any way i can
> locate the driver for the drive without the disc?

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

wat exactly is the problem ??