Searchnig for racing arcade game

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

A few years back i played a cool cabinet on my holiday
It was i think in f1 cars with turbo boosts it was a cool game

but i cant remember the name can anyone help?
if had 3d graphics so its was not an old game

Thanks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Is Continental Circuit the one?

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=C&game_id=7388

Mark