mn500 and mn520

i just upgraded from 2000 to XP. When I downloaded
service pack 2, my internet connection was lost. It
stated that my WEP was incorrect. It will only take 25
characters instead of the normal 26.

So i uninstalled service pack 2 and it works again. What
do I need to do, to have both on my computer and work, or
is not necessary to have service pack 2 for XP.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about mn500 mn520

    Check here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

    Steve

    "ez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i just upgraded from 2000 to XP. When I downloaded
    > service pack 2, my internet connection was lost. It
    > stated that my WEP was incorrect. It will only take 25
    > characters instead of the normal 26.
    >
    > So i uninstalled service pack 2 and it works again. What
    > do I need to do, to have both on my computer and work, or
    > is not necessary to have service pack 2 for XP.
    >
    > Thanks

Routers Internet Connection Windows XP Networking