WTB/NEED: ASTEROIDS R906

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'm staring at a cooked R906 resistor from the EHT supply of an
Electrohome G05-801 monitor (Asteroids upright cabinet). Would be
appreciative if you have one or two of these lying around that you can
send me, or point me in the right direction to possibly find one.

Here are the details on the R906 resistor:
1 Ohm, 1/2-watt, 5%

Thanks!

Steve
2 answers Last reply
More about need asteroids r906
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    have you asked bob roberts?

    he has "½ watt resistors 4 for" (which doesn't help since he doesn't list
    the ohm value), but if he doesn't have it he may be able to point you in the
    right direction.

    steve

    bobs site: http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/parts.html#resistors

    "zap777" <steve_zap777@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm staring at a cooked R906 resistor from the EHT supply of an
    > Electrohome G05-801 monitor (Asteroids upright cabinet). Would be
    > appreciative if you have one or two of these lying around that you can
    > send me, or point me in the right direction to possibly find one.
    >
    > Here are the details on the R906 resistor:
    > 1 Ohm, 1/2-watt, 5%
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Steve

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Just bought 5 of them from Digikey. They have just about everything.

    Here's their number if you or anyone else out there needs any
    electronic components: 1-800-344-4539.

    Thanks!

    Steve

Games Video Monitors Video Games