WTB/NEED: ASTEROIDS R906

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
August 23, 2005 2:44:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'm staring at a cooked R906 resistor from the EHT supply of an
Electrohome G05-801 monitor (Asteroids upright cabinet). Would be
appreciative if you have one or two of these lying around that you can
send me, or point me in the right direction to possibly find one.

Here are the details on the R906 resistor:
1 Ohm, 1/2-watt, 5%

Thanks!

Steve

More about : wtb asteroids r906

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 23, 2005 6:17:33 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

have you asked bob roberts?

he has "½ watt resistors 4 for" (which doesn't help since he doesn't list
the ohm value), but if he doesn't have it he may be able to point you in the
right direction.

steve

bobs site: http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/parts.html#resistors

"zap777" <steve_zap777@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm staring at a cooked R906 resistor from the EHT supply of an
> Electrohome G05-801 monitor (Asteroids upright cabinet). Would be
> appreciative if you have one or two of these lying around that you can
> send me, or point me in the right direction to possibly find one.
>
> Here are the details on the R906 resistor:
> 1 Ohm, 1/2-watt, 5%
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 24, 2005 1:24:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Just bought 5 of them from Digikey. They have just about everything.

Here's their number if you or anyone else out there needs any
electronic components: 1-800-344-4539.

Thanks!

Steve
!