product key

April 6, 2005 6:59:21 PM

hi,

i've got a problem, my product doenst work anymore!
i installed it for about 3 times now, i know the key works because its an
legal copy..
what should i do now ??

please help me..

thx in advance

More about : product key

April 6, 2005 6:59:22 PM

You need to be a little more specific other than "i've got a problem, my
product doenst work". What product, what operating system, what error
messages, what is it doing or failing to do, what type computer, etc.