product key

hi,

i've got a problem, my product doenst work anymore!
i installed it for about 3 times now, i know the key works because its an
legal copy..
what should i do now ??

please help me..

thx in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about product

    You need to be a little more specific other than "i've got a problem, my
    product doenst work". What product, what operating system, what error
    messages, what is it doing or failing to do, what type computer, etc.

    "three_" <three_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi,
    >
    > i've got a problem, my product doenst work anymore!
    > i installed it for about 3 times now, i know the key works because its an
    > legal copy..
    > what should i do now ??
    >
    > please help me..
    >
    > thx in advance