Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Ballmer: I Could Be a Winning Basketball Coach

Last response: in News comments
May 22, 2009 7:55:57 PM

Now presenting:
Balmer gone Wild!
18 hours of pure uncut footage, with some of the hotests microsoft blow-ups! And if you order now, you'll get a 13 hour bonus sweat edition! Watch Balmer drip and glisten!
Score
May 22, 2009 8:27:45 PM

I love this guy, even though it's weird to be so excited about.. software... :p 

Would you see him selling cars? MAN that'd be awesome!! Remember Crazy Earl from Weird Al Yankovic's UHF: "People come to me and say, Hey, WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THOSE CARS!!! I tell you what, if nobody comes down here and buys me a car in the next hour, I'M GONNA CLUB THIS SEAL! I'M GONNA CLUB A BABY SEAL TO MAKE A BETTER DEAL! You know I'll do it, cause I'm crazy!"

Hahaha I love this line :)  Ballmer could have been a coach, but he's made to be visible :) 
Score
Related resources
May 22, 2009 9:12:24 PM

I think he should leave MS and become a basketball coach. Someone with ADD has no right to be the head of one of the biggest companies in the world. He probably can't concentrate on one thing more than 5 seconds. Its good to see someone who is excited about a product, but Bill Gates was excited without looking like he's going to have a heart attack.

Ballmer reminds me of this character I saw on a recent Law and Order. They guy was a schizophrenic roller skater street performer. Even when they had him in the interrogation room he couldn't sit still. lol
Score
May 22, 2009 9:50:03 PM

His head would make a nice basketball. It's about the correct shape and size.
Score
May 22, 2009 10:23:05 PM

Ballmer is a freak.
Score
May 22, 2009 10:24:37 PM

Thats some battle scream? :p 
Score
May 23, 2009 1:02:46 AM

If not for microsoft i think he would be a nut in a huge fruitcake storage and when allowed to get out of his jacket he might run a fantasy baseball league.

Seriously i thinks its cool people can get excited about the things they like but to take this guy serious is almost like being a bigger nut yourself.
Score
May 23, 2009 1:35:10 AM

I think he is more of a cheerleader than a coach in that vid
Score
May 23, 2009 4:00:31 AM

Not that I don't love me some Ballmer, but where is the news here? Did Tom's do an interview, or was this something he just said recently and you stuck a new quote at the end of several paragraphs?
Score
May 23, 2009 10:16:39 AM

I wonder if he'd be paired with Isiah Thomas as GM.
Score
May 23, 2009 10:58:53 AM

Just watch that video and tell me Ballmer isn't the missing link in human evolution. You can't, because he totally is.
Score
May 24, 2009 12:07:07 AM

Really missing it's monkey(*) dance - NOT
It makes you think twice, before sinking one more cent in m$, just to make this fat clown richer (of course it loves it's ca$h-cow) - mr. "yummy" (have you checked you're tongue lately? it's wearing off fa$t) and m$ fankiddies are, of course, excluded.

*: my excuses to all monkeys, they are intelligent beings
Score
May 24, 2009 3:15:35 AM

and they say white men can't dance...

"I love this company YEEEAAHHHHSSSSS" could also be considered 5 words.... just a thought...
Score
May 24, 2009 5:30:32 AM

this is when i start thinking damn we should clone gates....
Score
May 24, 2009 6:21:11 AM

hellscookJust watch that video and tell me Ballmer isn't the missing link in human evolution. You can't, because he totally is.

No,

He's the next step.
Score
May 24, 2009 9:22:38 PM

Oh, he's such a great leader, and a visionary: "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance"

And this is not a reaction, and an attitude worth of a Microsoft CEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5oGaZIKYvo

Either he's really out of touch with the reality, or he's just talking for the gullible ...
Score
May 24, 2009 9:25:58 PM

ceterasOh, he's such a great leader, and a visionary: "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance"And this is not a reaction, and an attitude worth of a Microsoft CEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5oGaZIKYvoEither he's really out of touch with the reality, or he's just talking for the gullible ...

Yeah, because Jobb's opinions on netbooks have been completely spot on.
Score
!