Error in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

I had a question posted 3/30/2005 at 11:26 PM with subject of Windnows
Picture & Fax Viewer....there were several replies...today (4/6/2005) when I
went to view and print the replies they (replies) were gone...can anyone
tell me why the replies would no longer be there.

Thanks for your assistance and consideration!!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about error microsoft public windowsxp help_and_support

    You had one reply from Ramesh.

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_thread/thread/99f2927f3bc1294a/a891f4b882d8c55d?q=Windows+Picture+%26+Fax+Viewer&rnum=4#a891f4b882d8c55d

    How to change file associations in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307859

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:fgS4e.15509$ZB6.14907@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com,
    Me/PDX <me@privacy.net> hunted and pecked:
    > I had a question posted 3/30/2005 at 11:26 PM with subject of Windnows
    > Picture & Fax Viewer....there were several replies...today (4/6/2005)
    > when I went to view and print the replies they (replies) were
    > gone...can anyone tell me why the replies would no longer be there.
    >
    > Thanks for your assistance and consideration!!!!!

Support Microsoft Windows XP