Error in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

Tags:
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 6, 2005 6:22:03 PM

I had a question posted 3/30/2005 at 11:26 PM with subject of Windnows
Picture & Fax Viewer....there were several replies...today (4/6/2005) when I
went to view and print the replies they (replies) were gone...can anyone
tell me why the replies would no longer be there.

Thanks for your assistance and consideration!!!!!

More about : error microsoft public windowsxp support

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 6:22:04 PM

You had one reply from Ramesh.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.wi...

How to change file associations in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307859

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User