e-bay toolbar

i've been really silly and downloaded the e-bay toolbar - it's now sitting on
my taskbar and, every time i start up the computer it automatically asks me
to sign on on my screen - how do i get it off my taskbar? Help!!!

Hi there,

Go to control panel, add/remove programs and see if you have an entry for
the e-bay toolbar program. If found, select and click "Change/remove" button
to uninstall this program. Alternatively, follow the below steps:

* Click Start, then Run and type msconfig in the Open: field, then click OK.
* When the System Configuration Utility appears, select the Startup tab.
Uncheck the checkbox for the e-bay program.
* Hit Apply and Close. Restart the system when prompted.

--
HTH
Venkatesh

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/toolbar/ov.html

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"shazamac" <shazamac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i've been really silly and downloaded the e-bay toolbar - it's now sitting
> on
> my taskbar and, every time i start up the computer it automatically asks
> me
> to sign on on my screen - how do i get it off my taskbar? Help!!!

click on the ebay half diamond icon and delete