Anyone seen this bug? FM2005 5.0.2

I moved from Leeds to AC Milan at the end of the season before last. By the
time I left they had 40 million in the bank and so were well clear of their
debt problems. On joining AC Milan I then bought 3 players from leeds for a
grand total of 50 million (bonera, de jong and downing). Over the next year
leeds then went on to sell another 3 players elsewhere and did not replace
them. So with all these sales and also retirements the Leeds first team
squad now contains 14 players, yet they must have at least 100 million in
the bank. Bit odd I thought, and then noticed they have not even hired a
new manager!

Anyone else seen this?

Matt

Matt Benson wrote:

> I moved from Leeds to AC Milan at the end of the season before last. By the
> time I left they had 40 million in the bank and so were well clear of their
> debt problems. On joining AC Milan I then bought 3 players from leeds for a
> grand total of 50 million (bonera, de jong and downing). Over the next year
> leeds then went on to sell another 3 players elsewhere and did not replace
> them. So with all these sales and also retirements the Leeds first team
> squad now contains 14 players, yet they must have at least 100 million in
> the bank. Bit odd I thought, and then noticed they have not even hired a
> new manager!
>
> Anyone else seen this?
>
> Matt

Since it`s leeds we`re talking about there could be some pre-programmed
debt thing??